Friday 5 October 2012

It really is......

What a c-c-crazy week it's been. Our work is getting outta control busy. We have around 30 staff now and are working on 5 major projects at once. On top of this Finn is sick and teething - waking up many times through the night. Max has been having night terrors and crawling into our bed most nights (he's such a bed hog!) Our nanny got a new job so is only with us one day a week.......
And yes, I picked this week to start our new 'no drinking during the week' regime! (Hubs NOT impressed!) 

BUT......I am happy happy happy because our new site manager starts on Monday and it is just possible we may be able to go on holiday soon.....


It's the weekend and I am going to have an afternoon sleeeeeep in my new Zara bed linen.....


And it's our first Saturday, just our little family together, for over a month......



Sweet!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day - thank you!