Saturday 16 June 2012

Six of the best & an update

I love clicking and flicking wildly through blogs, getting lost in the links. 
You never know where you will end up or what new things you will discover.
I drag any pics that take my breath away to iphoto and then look at them at the end of the week. 
I have discovered that I am really attracted to certain things........

Collections
Monochrome
Things that are beautifully aged
A little bit French
A little bit nautical 
Quirky, nutty & 'off'

Below are my six top images for the week. (All are via Desire to Inspire)







In other news.......
Finn is starting to take a bottle.
I am starting to believe in a world where life revolves around more than just 3 hourly feeds.
Yay!!!



xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so freakin pleased for u yay Finn!

    Loving ur images esp the crockery :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!