Friday 30 March 2012

A 'weighty' issue




Today little Finn is 11 weeks old.
11 weeks ago my ol' body was the size of a house.
BUT - 11 weeks ago I thought I looked FAB, although I was having trouble walking, and climbing the stairs was close to impossible!
I was rocking lycra, tight was right and I was proud of my bump-o-rama.
Today i feel chubby, wobbly quite frankly a bit ugg.
Weird isn't it?
Don't get me wrong, I am so proud of what this body has achieved.
To grow little humans inside me - wow - out there! That's pretty cool.
It's just, I've never had trouble with my weight before. So 'clothes as camouflage' is new to me.
I want to embrace my wobbly bits, really I do, and love this stretched, tired, scarred bod.
But, I also want to feel like 'me' again.
I think things will start coming together once I have had my surgery. I have a date booked for it, 25th June. Already feeling a little freaked out! But it will be fine, fine.
Also, when I stop breast feeding in a few months I will begin to feel a bit more normal, as right now I am food every 3 hours, 24/7.
Oh and getting some decent sleep will help!
I am just in a bit of a funk at the mo.
I am determined to be kinder to myself, as of right now.
The people who matter, Rich, Max & Finn, think I look great!
Truly, I am blessed beyond.

xxx



1 comment:

  1. Alas, I can relate to feeling chubby. Do be kind to yourself and remember that everyone else is completely distracted by your adorable boys.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!