Thursday 13 October 2011

Sanity, just.

Today I am making pictures with Max. (Well he is squeezing out tubes of glue on the floor and trying to pinch everything I am making.)

Some of our creations.......








Awaiting delivery of this new painting.......



It's being driven up from Brighton as we speak! Weeeeee!
Excited!!!


Listening to Madeleine Peyroux, Lisa Ekdahl and Melody Gardot.


Trying not to move too much as my back is out, way out! Ouchies!


Liking these pics of dream bedrooms.......





xxx

3 comments:

  1. a cool
    &
    eclectic day
    love the
    empty
    thought
    provoking
    painting
    happy
    creating
    ...

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous painting - lucky you! And we have something else in common - I'm a Melody Gardot fan too, how funny! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I need to do more crafts like this with my boys!

    Anna
    http://www.anewfoundtreasure.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!