Monday 13 December 2010

A little window into my Paris

Ho hum.
Back from our mini break in Paris.
We had a great time. It was mainly ALL about the food and keeping warm!
Eating copious amounts of rich food does actually keep you quite warm, as does drinking vin chaud and chocolate chaud mmmmmmm......
I feel like I may have put on about 10 kg!
Plus a few other pics of the wintery gorgeousness.....

window - le petite atelier de paris


window - zadig & voltaire


window - our apartment looking out to the market


Galeries Lafayette


sultry marais


cheesy couple!


moody paris by night


xxx






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I have Paris envy! Would love to go there one day. I think I would just have to sample every available food (mainly chocolate I would imagine!) possible! Lovely through the window pic!

    Have a lovely day!

    Vanessa xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic trip. I would be jealous if I weren't going to Paris myself. I'll be there the end of January. I love your photos of Parisian windows. They are so artistic and really capture the feel of Paris. Be well and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, never been to Paris at Christmas time, it looks gorgous!! Just found your blog via Coco Rose, very lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!