Monday 21 June 2010

iphone a-go-go & hipstamatic (it's apptastic!)

I have been a Mac user since my lovely husband bought me my first ibook in 2006.
It was love at first sight!
But, I am the first to admit I have been a little slow on the uptake when it comes to the iphone.
Okay, here is my confession - I have owned an iphone for 5 months and it has been in the box, unused, until yesterday.
So now I can tell you, yes, the iphone is good, very good.
I love how Mac products are so intuitive, like you already know how to use them.
And what about those apps?
Mmmmmm my fav app has to be Hipstamatic. Digital photography has never looked so analog.
Grainy, gritty, makes the everyday and mundane objet into something quite fabulous.
Check out these pics, taken with Hipstamatic.
Just random stuff around my house, I might just be addicted....







2 comments:

  1. OK i've had iphone too long and hipstamatic.....I've been wanting to do - now I don't have an itunes account....I need to do that first aye and then just download it?? Oh i need it SO bad!!! LOVE the pics, nice pedi too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously cool babe

    oh for an i-phone....................

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!