Sunday 30 May 2010

Pedlars & a few more pics...

I know it's naughty but I am quite obsessed with Pedlars online.
www.pedlars.co.uk
I just purchased a fab oilcloth for our dining table.
It goes perfectly with my slightly beachy, nautical theme and looks brilliant with the
Jacqueline Tuckey painting we were given for our wedding. (Also, aren't the gladioli fab!)

Seagulls, brilliant! Just what the room needed.
I was torn though, as anchors or sailboats would have been great as well.
Please check out Pedlars brilliant blog and have a peek at a few more pics of my place.


Okay, so apart from bunting I am also VERY into mannequins, oh and Union Jacks....


Richard found this street sign in a skip, I love it, it hangs above our console table.


My cushion homage to Foxton Beach NZ.


Vintage Bread & Flour tins picked up at Colombia Road.


Strawberries & Mint, Pimms anyone?

xxx


1 comment:

  1. OMG the Pedlars is insane! Love the oil tblcloth in deer!! They arn't cheap though are they if not using pound - remind me to get one when I get kids...they are perfection....want every one of them!! Such a brilliant invention!! Love the Union Jack teatowels - if you every wanted to get me a gift i love them haha....just started looking, SO SO many treats!!

    Love your new pics up - your place is a piece of art - love it!

    Foxton cushion - so cute!

    My fav sign in the world - will always be jel over that - tell Rich to keep looking in skips please!!

    Your little Maxi kids tbl is perfection...so scandi right now

    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!