Tuesday 11 May 2010

L.O.V.E. and marriage.


One of the most fabulous things we did while back in New Zealand was attending the wedding of our gorgeous friends Holly Hastings & Sam Turner.

Holly is a former event manager now a lady who lunches living in Hong Kong with her banker hubby.

At present she is interior designing their apartment to within an inch of it's life as they await the arrival of their first baby nicknamed 'Tiger Turner".






















Photo op with hubby before heading to the wedding.





It was truly a memorable and divine day. Holly is such a style queen so every detail was taken care of.

I particularly loved the L.O.V.E. canvases which formed a backdrop for the ceremony.

Holly looked so beautiful in her vintage style wedding gown, as I am sure you will agree.




All in all it was a day to remember. Mostly because it was a celebration of LOVE.
Two dear friends committing to spend the rest of their lives together.
It doesn't get much better than that.


Hubby & I get in on the act!




















1 comment:

  1. What a lovely wedding - love those signs!

    Thanks for the compliments :O) I'm still a novice sewer, I must admit. I would love to see your sewing work...

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!