Thursday 27 May 2010

Let me show you around.....

I thought it was about time we got to know each other a bit better.
This is where I live with my husband and my son.
No pets yet, but we will have 'fissshhhh' soon if Max has his way, or possibly ducks.
My house is your typical Victorian garden flat in South West London.
It's small but has loads of character and I just love it!
Hope you enjoy the tour.
x

Hallway. Haere Mai - Welcome!

Oh, hello Max.

Kitchen - my new teatowel.

A little shelf display.

Lounge - a lovely sunny spot to read a book.

Max's room and more personalised bunting for Max's mate Harrison.

Max's room with salvaged cupboard/drawers - just put those new handles on yesterday!

My (or should I say our) bedroom.

Painting in the hall by me. Painted in Paris in 2006.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous simply gorgeous darling, loved the tour SO much - every touch is magic - inspiring! Can't wait to come one day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renee! That means a lot coming from a style queen like yourself! Love your work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great taste you have! And that painting is brilliant - I wish I could paint like that...

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!